TRANSFORMER OIL PURIFIER CMM-4/7
• 4 m3/hour (degassing, drying and filtration)
• 7 m3/hour (heating and filtration
Photo 1 of GlobeCore’s CMM-4/7 (stationary on legs)
• This oil processing system is designed for degassing, cleaning from mechanical impurities, drying and hating of the oil for power transformers with voltage up to 1150 kV.
• This unit can also be used for heating of oil containing equipment with hot oil, vacuum drying of transformers and vacuum processing.
- Reduction of Gas content from fully saturated with air (10 to 12% by volume) to less than 0.1 %
- Removal of Particulate Matter to 5 micron
- Removal of Water from 100 ppm down to 10 ppm and from 50 ppm to 5 ppm in a single pass and down to 3 ppm after 3 passes (ASTM method D-1533).
- Improvement in dielectric strength up to 80 kV
Photo 2 of GlobeCore’s CMM-4/7mobile on the trailer)
- standard (on legs);
- on wheels;
- mobile (on the trailer with speed not more than 80 km / h)
• Touch panel
• Manual mode
• Semi-automatic mode
• Automatic with the advanced control and gauging instruments
IMPORTANCE OF USE
Transformer oil is used as an insulator, fills the cavity inside of transformers tank protecting hard paper insulation from moisture and air. Aslo it’s coolant in transformers. Transformer oil must remain stable at high temperatures for an extended period. In order to stop the aging of insulation in the transformer, one shall keep oil in the best condition. Our equipment will help you to keep the oil in good condition. Timely servicing of transformers by GlobeCore oil filtration equipment will prolong its service life up to 15 years.
Connection CMM-4/7 to transformer
HOW TO SAFE THE OIL IN TRANSFORMER
• Monitoring of the condition of the oil
• Repair the oil leak
• To reduce the moisture content of less than 10 ppm start using CMM purifier of «GlobeCore
• Do not refill moisturizing oil pre-open container
• Start drying of oils as soon as the moisture content will rise to 20 ppm or breakdown voltage drops below 50 kW
• To monitor the condition of the oil acid and conduct oil regeneration before it reaches a critical level of 0.2 KOH / g using the oil regeneration CMM-R of «GlobeCore».
- This plant comes complete with the set of spare parts sufficient for trouble free operation during 1 years period
- GlobeCore warrants the machinery supplied under this specification against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 12 months from date of shipment.