СММ-0,5 oil treatment units are designed for pumping, heating, degassing and purifying of transformer oil from mechanical impurities and moisture.
СММ-0,5 unit for degassing and purification of transformer oils has following advantages:
- simple design and compact size;
- parts produced by leading world producers;
- oil purification to 8-9 purity class according to ISO 4406;
- anti-foaming system;
- oil leak sensor sounding an alarm signal in case of leakage;
- upgrading of breakdown voltage of new oil up to 60 kV in one pass;
- noiseless operation;
- can be connected to electricity via usual socket (220 V);
- easy to operate (unit is equipped with quick release fasteners Camlock type).
Oil Filtration Plant CFU is designed for removal of mechanical contaminations from transformer and lubricating oils.
- Regenerates oil to “like new” conditions on energized transformers;
- Removes sludge from cellulose insulation;
- Improves dielectric strength;
- Removes corrosive sulfur;
- Improves oxidation stability;
- Reuse Fuller’s Earth sorbent material up to 300 times.
- Removes Water from 100 ppm down to 10 ppm and from 50 ppm to 5 ppm in a single pass (ASTM method D-1533);
- Reduces Gas content from fully saturated with air (10 to 12% by volume) to less than 0.1% (ASTM D-2945);
- Removes Particulate Matter to 5 microns as standard or down to 1 micron (optional);
- Improve dielectric strength up to 75 kV;
- Mobile and stationary plants are available.